Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm back!

Hello Friends!! I wanted to tell you all that I am back sewing and accepting new orders. With this heat, I am sure your little ones need some light and airy clothes. Please let me know what I can do to help!!

Or if your refrigerator is covered like ours with beautiful wedding invitations and you need some pillow cases, towels or anything monogrammed for that bride-to-be, holler at me!

Also, for the 4th of July, I can do some cute things for the family holiday!

Here are some pictures of orders I have done while on my break.


Officially, Happy Summer! Stay hydrated!!



colored shirts ... i have all colors. there's more than white out there for the takin'!


the picture didn't show up too good on the far right - but this monogram turned out so handsome.



No comments :

Post a Comment