Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hope your Turkey Day was Happy!!

I am sorry I didn't get these out before Thanksgiving. I was super busy and enjoyed time with my family. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
Here are some pictures of this year's favorite turkeys. I'll post them now (after the matter) so you can have an idea for next year.

this is a zig zag stitch. i love it. it's a little different. let me know if you ever want your applique in a zig zag stitch - i can do it!

 a girly turkey

 ... for whom?
 ... a princess!

 and this is a "raggy" design. it's fun and different as well. it has flannel under the fabrics and so it gets "raggy" on the edges. i have some designs that are raggy. let me know if you want one!
on the "raggy snail", it would be fun to layer different fabrics so you get different colors in his shell. just a thought!



No comments :

Post a Comment