Friday, January 20, 2012

New Machine!

Update: I was having some problems with my old machine and about two weeks ago, my dear friend just stopped on me! I had to get a new machine. It was hard "saying 'good bye'"! But I am happy that I have a new, faster machine! My hoop is bigger so I can do bigger designs!! 
I am sorry about this, I did have to go up just $1 in my prices because bigger hoop means bigger supplies, more thread used and more fabric, etc.. I hope you can understand. I just wanted to give you the "head's up"! 
I am happy about my new machine! I'll post some pictures soon of the cute things I am doing!
Get ready for Spring ... it'll be here before we know it!
Here's a picture just so this post isn't so boring! :)


a rocket for my precious nephew

and a patch for my main man

No comments :

Post a Comment