Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Gift Guide 2014

I've had many people ask me about Graduation gifts, hostess gifts, Bridesmaid's gifts, Teacher gifts, etc.. So here are a few gifts I am offering and I'll continue to add more, so please keep checking and email me if you have any questions! Thanks!!

     Kleenex Cover:


Kitchen Hand Towels:
 with monogram or applique

Linen Hand Towel:


Linen Coasters:

Available in white and other colors. And of course, thread and font choices as well.


Cosmetic Bag:

There are other color options. Please email me for information and as I get orders, I'll continue to post.


Jute Tote Bags:


Weekender Canvas Duffle Bag



Ipad Case:


Sleeveless Tank/Swim Cover-up:



Chevron Market Tote:



Everyday Jute Tote:
Available in solid colors: Lime, Aqua, Royal Blue or Black.
There are different color patterns also available: turquoise, aqua and gray/ 
aqua and gray (pictured above) or hot pink, orange and gray


Monogram or AL Applique Hats:

Available in Youth and Ladies' Sizes.


Chevron City Bag:
Colors: navy, black, white, orange, red and teal


Monogram Ladies' Pocket Tee's:

Lots of different colors available.
I also have tshirts for toddlers and youth. ... pics to come!

** Please note that discounts are applied on multiple orders. If you order 5 or more of one product, you will receive a discounted price. **

As always, if you have a question, please email me at 
jenniferlhenig@gmail.com

THANK YOU!! HAPPY SPRING to all!!

No comments :

Post a Comment