Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL

Can you believe it? School is right around the corner! I have some cute backpacks that will look great with an applique and/or a monogram. We carry one for Emilyn - she's not ready for school, but I do love a backpack for her quick needs!

And who doesn't go back to school without a shiney new lunchbox? Pick one up at Storkland or Barb's and bring it over, I'll put your name or monogram on it.
By the way, I'm not too ashamed to tell you that I took a lunchbox to work with me all last year! So, grab one for yourself as well!


Here are some "Back to School" appliques. I think the apple would be cute with a single letter monogram or a 3-Letter monogram.
The applique below would be super cute with one letter in each apple.



Enjoy your final days of summer!!

No comments :

Post a Comment